Wednesday, January 16, 2019

SEASKY - CROSSING UNIVERSES AND SWORDS

OR SHOULD IT BE CROSSING HAMMER AND TRIDENT?
SLASH GABBO STYLE...

 


“’Sup, Fish boy?” Thor asked as Arthur dusted himself on the terrace.

“Not much, Thunder Dude.” Arthur looked at Thor from head to toe. “Are you gonna stay all the way over there?”

Thor rubbed the back of his neck. “I really don’t know what to do now that you’re an actual king.” He smiled sheepishly.

“What’s that supposed to mean? I didn’t give a damn when you finally got the crown of Asgard. Still tapped that sweet ass with no concern. Why would it be different the other way around?”

“Well,” Thor winked, “Atlanteans are rumored to be stuffy.”

“There’s only one stuffing in this situation and that’s what about to happen to that thunder butt of yours.” Arthur barked a laugh at the end of the sentence.

“I was thinking about that, and you should get some hammering as coronation gift.” Thor grabbed his crotch and squeezed his meat hammer, which by the look of it was on its way to Chubbytown. 

What had he been doing before Arthur jumped the terrace railing?

Arthur crossed powerful, tattooed arms, only to caress his chin with his right hand almost immediately. “An occasion like this certainly calls for the reception of something special.” He arched an eyebrow. “Still, you’ll need to get me there. You know I don’t bottom easily.”

“If you leave it in my hands, and my mouth, and teeth, and every other body part I deem necessary,” Thor waggled blond eyebrows, “I’ll get you there.”

“You gonna get me to the point of begging for it, don’t you, asshole.”

“That’s the general idea.” Thor smirked. “I’ll go easy… at first.”

Arthur cocked his head. “If you can take a pounding, I surely can too. Let it not be said that Aquaman can’t handle the mighty Thor in bed.” His eyes focused now on Thor’s more than substantial bulge still held by that big hand. “This conversation would have been a lot better if you were closer, or are you trying to keep your distance, so you don’t change your mind as soon as I grab that ass.”

“You can grab my ass all you want, and I’m still going to own yours tonight.” Thor was within Arthur’s reach in two strides. He put his hands on the other’s hips. “Damn, I can’t wait to eat that hole.”

“Always the romantic,” Arthur snorted.

“I know you like when I’m direct.” Their crotches rubbed. “I know it gets you going.”

“Yeah,” Arthur whispered as his lips found Thor’s and emulated the movement below. He leaned on the terrace railing, pulling the God of Thunder even closer by circling his waist and turning the feathery touch of their lips into something stronger, quickly becoming hard and needy. “I miss the long hair.” He mumbled moving pass the waistband of Thor’s silky pajamas. “I could be winding that mane on my fist and pulling your head back to kiss your throat.”

Thor took the comment as instructions, swiftly breaking the kiss, and wrapped Arthur’s long curls around his fist, pulling hard and nibbling and licking on the thick, tanned neck.

Arthur growled, “Fuck.”

“We’ll get there, babe.”

“I’m glad I came—” Arthur was interrupted by Thor’s chuckle around Arthur’s Adams apple. “—to visit.”

“I’ll make sure you keep coming.”

****

#crossover #superheroes #slash #mmromance #gods #atlantis #deities #Asgard #Thor #Aquaman

No comments:

Post a Comment