Friday, October 2, 2020

Well, I've been away for a long while, but I'm back. 😁
Since I see writing as a muscle that needs a workout, I've decided to flex that baby beyond my regularly scheduled book-writing related tasks.
I wrote down six circumstances regarding pairing and genre, and every Friday I'll bring a Flash Fiction Friday edition to keep that lovely muscle going. Whether these flash stories become full-fledged stories depends on lunar positions and characters' dispositions to be my muses. So, who knows!

This week: Human/Paranormal (witch) - Sci Fi.





OCT02-20

“You sure this is the right planet? I feel no magic here.”

“Don’t you trust me?” Selmak asked.

“An astromage dragging me across planets for power. Why’d that sound trustworthy to anyone?” Forlin smirked.

A good sign— the warrior pilot wasn’t as mad as he pretended to be then. “We’re on the right planet and the right place for the rite. If anything, trust your lust, I mean, gut.”

Forlin growled. “Enough nonsense. I’m still going to have you no matter the outcome.”

“But imagine all the power we’ll share when we’re done.” Selmak moved his eyes away from Forlin as he placed the artifacts they’d collected from seven planets on the floor of the abandoned ancient temple.

“Keep thinking that’s all I really want from you,” Forlin grumbled quietly under his breath.

Selmak sighed without looking up.

I want more too, but vengeance must come first…

****

#mmromance #flashfictionfriday #scifi #witch #paranormal #human #space #pilot #vengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment